THROUGH CX TRANSFORMATION & INCREASED BRAND LOYALTY
1 - 2 November 2023 | Dubai, UAE
A strong customer experience, employee experience and customer loyalty program management are the hallmark of many of the world’s most successful brands – setting the bar for organizations across all industries to prioritize their CX, EX & CL strategies and deliver superior experiences across all channels. It’s no secret that over the past two years, customer expectations have evolved – making CX as one of the biggest differentiators between one’s brand and the competition. Two thirds of organizations globally now compete on customer experience alone with 87% of business leaders having identified CX as their top growth engine.
A stellar line-up featuring leading brands and organizations who have established CX, EX & Customer Loyalty at the top of their boardroom agenda will share insights into how digital experiences are transforming the way we work, deliver, transact, communicate, and live in an ever-changing world. With interactive keynote sessions, expert-led panels, and live case studies, we aim to pack value into every minute of the attendee experience, covering the topics that mean the most to the CX industry.
WHO will you meet?
- CXOs, VPs, Directors
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Heads of Customer Experience & UX
- Heads of Customer Insights & Analytics
- Heads of Digital Transformation
- Heads of Customer Loyalty & Brand Loyalty
- Heads of Customer Value & Loyalty Partnerships
- Heads of Rewards and Loyalty
Retail & E-Commerce
Travel & Tourism
FMCG & CPG
- Gain Knowledge and Insights from Top Industry Leaders and Experts from across the globe
- Network with Industry Peers in a solution-oriented environment
- Discuss Significant Partnerships and Collaborations with Industry leaders
- Deep Dive into Insights derived from real-time case studies
- Build Industry Ecosystem Collaboration to address latest challenges
- Corporate Culture Focus: Top tips to successfully spearhead Customer Experience Transformation internally
- Brand communities driving Loyalty, Retention & Advocacy – How to transform your loyal customers to brand advocates
- Delivering the ‘Unattainable’ CX dream and transformation towards Hyper Personalization
- Unveiling how exceptional brands retain their customers and build loyalty
- How to simultaneously improve Customer Experience and Operational Excellence to make customers loyal
- Using Data, CRM and Marketing Automation to drive friction free experiences
- Multichannel Focus: Strategies to deliver a world class customer experience across multiple channels
- Driving Customer Loyalty and Top-line revenue through Gamification
- Strategies to tailor the multi-channel experience while delivering a consistent Brand promise
- Linking Voice of the Employee and Voice of the Customer – A critical key to CX success
- Using Social Media to improve brand perception and shape the Customer Experience
- Exploring advances in Customer Analytics and Segmentation – Getting to really know your Customer
- Ensuring effective complaint handling as the foundation of a Customer Retention Strategy
- How loyalty programs boost revenue and how to measure it
“It was a pleasure and honor getting to know you all and the respectful speakers as well, I thank your team for having me it was a great event very well organized, with interesting topics, insights, and an amazing engagement level. You guys did a great effort and your attitude was amazing.”
Gems Modern Academy
“I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by the organization of the event. Right from the first contact will the execution of the two-day event.
It must have been hectic for the team, but this was one of the best organized in-person events and I would love to be part of the next ones. Count me in for future events that are on exponential technologies. Kudos to the team.”
“It was interesting for me, and the feedback was great. The arrangement was professional and I wish you all the best.”
“I would like to express my appreciation for speaking at this event, and I would like to tell you that your company and you guys did a great job as this was the most organized and professional event I have ever attended. My thanks are extended to you and each one in the company for the warm and professional welcoming and organization.”
“Thank you so much for the power-packed event. We truly enjoyed being there and meeting and interacting with the esteemed guests. Kudos to you and your team for the excellent execution. “
“At the event, everything was easy-going and well prepared. The agenda and selected topics were amazing. They tackled the topic from various angles with no redundancies. The speakers were carefully selected and all of them provided invaluable input and experience. I enjoyed myself a lot!”
“It is always a pleasure participating in such a well-organized summit by Verve Management.”
“It was an interesting topic and happy to see the audience getting so engaged in the discussion.
Overall, a well-put-together event. I met peers from a variety of industries and it was interesting to discuss varied use cases. The keynotes and discussions were short + to the point; usually, these tend to get exhausting.
The most important thing is time and people management. Full marks to you and the team on that.
Sincerely appreciate the warm welcome I received from the team.
I wish you and the team the very best for future events and I’m sure you guys will continue to do a great job. Congratulations again for a houseful event. “
Demonstrate Thought Leadership
Position your company as a thought leader by delivering a standalone presentation or moderating a panel discussion to a pre-qualified audience comprising of decision makers.
Network & Generate Leads
Optimise your networking opportunities by getting right in front of key decision makers that are prequalified based on seniority, budget availability and motivation to learn about latest technologies
Establish, strengthen and re-position your brand in front of CMOs, Heads of CX & Loyalty who are looking to re-align and strengthen their CX & Loyalty strategies